Turn it up, turn it down. The Nest Learning Thermostat remembers what temperatures you like, creates a custom schedule for your home, and turns itself down when you’re away. Once it’s learned your schedule, Nest can save 20% on your heating and cooling bills. And if you want remote control, just use your smartphone, tablet or computer. Nest System Match optimizes controls for your heating and cooling system, while the Nest Leaf guides you to energy-efficient temperatures. With Energy History and Energy Report, you can see how much energy you’ve used and get tips to help you save more.
- Keeps you comfortable. With Auto-Schedule, Nest creates a personalized schedule based on the temperature changes you’ve made. It continually adapts to your changing life and is so simple that 99% of Nests have schedules that match their owners’ lives.
- Helps you save. Nest SenseTM personalizes Nest for you. After it learns what you like,Nest Sense will create the right balance of comfort and energy savings for your home.
- Auto-AwayTM – When Nest’s built-in sensors detect that no one is home, Nest automatically adjusts to a more conservative temperature.
- AirwaveTM – Airwave automatically turns the air conditioner off a few minutes early, then uses the fan to spread that cold air through your home. This Nest exclusive can reduce A/C runtime by up to 30%.
- Nest LeafTM – The Nest Leaf appears when you turn Nest to a temperature that’s energy efficient, guiding you to energy savings.
- Energy History and Energy Report – See when you used heating and cooling and how your temperature adjustments, the weather, or Auto-Away affected your energy use. Your customized monthly Energy Report is packed with energy info and tips to help you save.
- Nest Energy Services – Nest has partnered with select energy companies to find ways to reward you for saving energy.
- Rush Hour Rewards takes advantage of energy company incentives thatpay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more.
- Seasonal Savings takes everything Nest has learned about you andautomatically fine-tunes your schedule to save energy, without sacrificing comfort. Nest owners have used 5-10% less heating and cooling with Seasonal Savings.
- Control from any where. Over 90% of connected Nest owners use the remote control feature, which is accessible from computers and iOS or Android smartphones and tablets.
- Tailored for your system. Almost all thermostats are made for conventional forced air systems, but not all systems are conventional. Energy-efficient systems need special control to help them save energy while providing comfort. With System Match, Nest activates custom features depending on what system you have to keep you comfortable and help you save energy.
- Attention to design. With its premium materials and chameleon design,which reflects the color or pattern of your wall, Nest can blend in with any environment.
- Simple to install. If you’re comfortable changing a light fixture,you can install Nest. In fact, most owners install Nest themselves, with three out of four doing so in 30 minutes or less. Professional installation is also available.
- Multilingual – Nest and Nest Web and Mobile apps are available in English, Spanish and French, with temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.